Listing Your Home – Rehoboth Beach Real Estate
Selling your Home
The decision to sell your home is one of the biggest financial decisions you may ever make. Choosing which REALTOR® should guide you through the process of home selling is a close second. You will need a team of REALTORS® who are experts in their local market and are focused just as much on you, the seller, as the sale. Since 1974 Pat Campbell-White’s has always focused on her clients needs first. Carla Scheder and Pat comprise the Rehoboth Beachteam and combine over 60 years of Lewes, Bethany Beach, Dewey and Rehoboth Beach Real Estate Experience.
Our Approach to Selling Your Home
When you list with the Rehoboth Beachteam, you receive the personal attention of your own REALTOR®, backed up by an entire team of professional real estate experts,marketing assistants and the Ocean Atlantic Sotheby’s International Realty® brand. Ocean Atlantic Sotheby’s International Realty also collaborates with regional marketing teams that focus on getting unmatched visibility for our sellers by advertizing in key markets such as Maryland, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York and New Jersey. You will have local exposure for your property through: Cape Gazette; Coastal Point; Delaware Beach Life Magazine and Brandywine Signature Magazine.Our marketing services can include professional event planning public relations marketing. Simply put, our resources and materials for marketing your home are second to none.
Real Estate Marketing Today
Today’s Real Estate market is more and more about technology. Almost 90% of all home buyers last year used the internet to begin their search for their next home. At The Rehoboth Beachteam, we realize the benefits of technology and will continually advance and educate ourselves on the latest trends. Your online listing will reach tens of thousands of online prospective buyers. We feature ourselves as a Zillow® Premier Agent, which allows us to be highly visible on the country’s #1 real estate website. Because we are a Trulia Pro®, and a Showcase Agent on Realtor.com®, your home receives a higher level of exposure on these popular real estate sites as well. The Beachteam has contracted with many of these sites to enhance our listings in local market area searches. Your listing will also be linked and distributed through the Rehoboth Beachteam’s own YouTube Channel, Twitter Page, Google+ and Facebook Page.
We also don’t ignore the effectiveness of the tried and true methods of home selling. Although mass mailings have declined, depending on your home’s location, we may choose to cover the surrounding community with listing cards. History shows that people that love their area and might be looking to move up or even downsize but stay close to their current home. It’s always been true that many people want to have their friends or family close. Perhaps the oldest and most effective method would be word of mouth. The Rehoboth Beachteam of REALTORS® are connected to local agents like few other teams are. We make sure that every agent who may have a potential buyer is aware of your listing.
Step by Step, We’re there for you
1. Determine the best price for what’s going on in the market right now. We assess the current state of the market and what comparable homes are actually selling for by reviewing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your home.
2. Prepare your property so that it is in top-selling condition. We will work with you to help you see things from a buyer’s point of view.
3. Implement research-based marketing strategies. Your home will be marketed locally and globally.
4. Show your property.
5. Receive Your Offers. We will discuss the offers and always represent your best interest.
7. Negotiate to sell. Most offers require some level of negotiation.
8. Have your home appraised and inspected. We will work with the buyer’s agent to coordinate any appraisals or inspections.
9. Prepare for closing. We help you ensure that all the necessary forms and documents have been prepared.
10. Close! We will be present at settlement to advise you and ensure that everything goes according to plan.
Let’s Get Started
The information below will help us understand more about your home and your needs. Please feel free to call us at any time to schedule a free consultation on the details of selling your home.